I offer competitive rates for all my treatments (and classes), applying an excellent discount on multiple bookings (five treatments for the price of four). As follows:
|Treatment||Duration||Price||5 for 4|
|Indian Head Massage||45mins||£35||£140|
|Full Body Massage||1 hour||£40||£160|
|Mum-to-Be Massage||1 hour||£40||£160|
|Reiki (non-massage)||80 minutes||£45||£180|
|Aromatherapy||90 minutes (including consultation)||£60||-|
|Hot Stone Therapy||90 minutes||£60||-|
|Aspect I||2 Days||£150 (inc lunch)||-|
|Baby Massage Classes|
|Group (5 minimum)||Five one-and-a-half-hour classes (over 5 weeks)||£60||-|
|One-to-one (terms apply)||Five one-and-a-half-hour classes (over 5 weeks)||£100|
Vouchers are available for all of the above and are valid for six months from date of purchase (birthdays, weddings, hen or stag dos, other special occasions; pick-me-ups, thank yous…)
My working hours for treatments are varied but fairly flexible (some evenings and weekends included).
To make a booking, buy a voucher, or discuss how any of my services might benefit you, please email me at email@example.com, or call me on 07818 440824 between 9am and 5pm.
To book a Baby Massage Course please go to the Cotswold Baby Massage page. Vouchers available (please contact as above) – great idea for maternity leave gift!
SMALL (& ITALLIC) PRINT
Apologies for the formalities but if you could please take a minute or two to read a few house rules:
– Bookings are subject to change if there are any events happening in The Village Hall subsequent to making a booking.
– If you have to cancel once a booking is confirmed I would respectively ask that this is done as soon as possible to free up the space for somebody else.
– Once a booking is confirmed, cancellations are subject to a £5 charge to cover costs.
– It is advised that you don’t eat a heavy meal before a massage as it might make the experience a little uncomfortable.
– You will not be required to wear jewellery for any treatment (wedding rings that don’t come off – ok!)
– Cash or cheque payments accepted at time of treatment; no refunds.
– If you are paying for a ‘five-for-four’ deal, payment for four full treatments is required at the first session. The block of five needs to be redeemed within six months from date of first treatment.
– All therapies require an initial consultation prior to the first treatment. This is done in person before the first treatment commences – please allow an extra 15 minutes (free).
– The above table is a basic price guide as massage is very much tailored to your needs. If you would like a tailored massage for any time longer than an hour (but no more than two hours in any one session), please add £7.50 per 15 minutes. This does not apply to Hot Stones or Reiki which are priced separately.
– Reiki Aspect I requires at least two people to attend before a two-day course can go ahead. These are arranged on a date and at a place convenient to all parties.
– All courses are subject to pre-booking and payment in full in advance of the first day.