Please take a minute or two to read a few house rules.
Booking, Payments and Cancellation Policy
- Bookings are subject to change if there are any events happening in The Village Hall subsequent to making a booking. I will always let you know what these are and give you the option to rearrange your booking if this is the case.
- If you are paying for a ‘five-for-four’ deal, payment for four treatments is required in full before the first session. The block of five needs to be redeemed within six months from the date of the first treatment. Extensions only under extenuating circumstances.
- Cash or cheque payments will be accepted at the time of treatment. BACS payments are to be made to Mrs C K Spencer, 60627425, 52-41-12, which must be cleared before your treatment.
- If you have to cancel once a booking is confirmed I would respectively ask that this is done as soon as possible to free up the space for somebody else. Once a booking is confirmed cancellations within 48-hours of your treatment – if the space is not filled – are subject to a £5 charge to cover room rental costs that I book in advance and are non-refundable to me.
- No-shows are charged at the full rate of their massage, plus a charge of £5 to cover room rental costs that I book in advance and are non-refundable to me. If you no-show at a ‘free fifth’ session, this will be charged at full price. No-shows will not be rearranged unless extenuating circumstances apply.
- I would respectfully ask that you do not arrive claiming you haven’t transferred any money, brought enough cash with you or brought your cheque book, as I am obliged to cancel your treatment and still charge you full price for my time wasted. Chasing payment is not an option for me. No payment; no treatment.
- It is advised that you don’t eat a heavy meal before a massage as it might make the experience a little uncomfortable.
- You will not be required to wear jewellery for any treatment (wedding rings that don’t come off – ok!)
- If you are having a massage which involves the face you are advised to remove make-up before you arrive.
- All therapies require an initial consultation prior to the first treatment. This is done in person before the first treatment commences – please allow an extra 15 minutes (free). Each subsequent treatment requires a signature before treatment commences.
- The pricing structure is a basic price guide as massage is very much tailored to your needs following a consultation and it is based on a charge for my time. If you would like a tailored massage for any time longer than an hour (but no more than two hours in any one session), please add £7.50 per 15 minutes. This does not apply to Hot Stones or Reiki which are priced separately and are a set time limit.
- Vouchers are available for any treatment at the cost of a treatment plus 50p admin charge. If you require a voucher to be posted this will further incur a stamp cost.
- Classes run on demand only and are a five-week closed course. Please contact me if you are interested in a one-to-one, or there are five or more of you who wish to form a group class from home or out of the Village Hall. NCT or ante-natal friends, baby clinics and other baby-focused groups are good for asking around. Once I have a minimum of five names and an agreed time and dates (usually arranged via email) I can send you all a form to fill out. Payment in full is made before course commences.